PROJECT CARGO MOVEMENT
Our Project Cargo Movement Division is one of region’s leading end-to-end logistics support service provider & the range of operations use well developed systems & processes to meet the project task. An edge of advanced technology makes certain that our utter fleet of vehicles & equipment is always ready to give a matchless service.
We are offering clients professional expertise & on-the-spot supervision in all aspects for their Project Cargo Movements. Our project handling starts with port survey for transport movements, port survey for cargo releasing, custom process & continues until the final positioning of all assigned cargoes is not made using trucks, trailers, barges, & others whatever is required to meet the task.
By the way of our customer service personnel, who provides accurate & up-to-date information, to our practitioners who independently coordinate to release & to deliver of the all cargo, while updating a computerized data entry on all documentation to monitor each step of project cargo movements. Besides to above, our policy is to insure all cargoes & equipments are provided extra security & professional during all the transportation & delivery process.
Blue Flame Cargo Master Int. Ltd., together with entire worldwide network of global partners is providing a global transportation chain for all logistical services for all air/ocean/land inbound/outbound movements to/from worldwide suppliers/buyers very systematically.
Blue Flame Cargo Master Int. Ltd. is capable of providing the following services:
· Receipt of all import cargoes (air/ocean/group-age) from worldwide supplier facilities, arrange to release from carrier/airline, custom clearance & to release or their smooth distributions
· Movement of cargoes from suppliers’ facilities to nominated ports of export worldwide
· All export packing, container stuffing & specialized equipment loading etc for global movements
· Export/Import Documentation
· Booking of all cargoes with air or ocean carriers for inbound & outbound traffic
· Negotiating, chartering, slot reservation of ocean vessels as required
· Assistance & coordination with local customs for import & export shipments even other government agencies, if required
· Arranging inland delivery of cargoes from port to job site direct from ships anywhere in the region as directed by local or overseas clients
· Spotting and/or installation of cargoes at relevant project sites
· Heavy lift cargo movement internationally & nationwide
Heavy projects just got lighter.
Managing heavy lift projects requires special expertise, care and detailing. We have built a formidable reputation in Project Cargo Logistics and heavy lift shipments with our dedicated operations team who have a thorough understanding of handling cargo’s with ports, customs and transport agencies.
We offer innovative Project Cargo Handling solutions as well as technical engineering services to manage the project completely from start to finish, ensuring timely delivery of your valuable goods.